Thursday, November 28, 2013

I Am Thankful

This past year so many things have been learned and shared, and I can only be thankful for the loving people around me, and those I connect with on-line as well.  Thank You!  It was a year filled with learning new skills, writing new stories and creating.

There are always challenges but to overcome them and move forward, that is truly a blessing.  To be alive and have a chance to create each day is a joy, a privilege, and something I am truly thankful for - happy thanksgiving to all.

Enjoy your freedom, your life and the people around you, no matter where you are.  May you be blessed, and a special thank you to our troops.  Thank you for keeping us all safer in this world.

Happy thanksgiving all.
Keep reading -Keep writing!

1 comment:

Glad to hear from you.
Please leave your comment - thank you.