Friday, September 13, 2013

Lucky Friday the 13th! Don't Become A Monster

While this is a day of gloom for many superstitious people out there - Friday 13th has always been a very lucky day for me in life.  It was on a Friday the 13th that I was proposed to, and have been living happily ever after.  My husband is still my best friend, now many years later.  It was on a Friday the 13th that I had landed one of my favorite jobs, which was short lived, but I was okay with that too.
 

The point is someone's un-luck is someone else's good luck. 

 
Picture by David Wagner
Same goes for anything in life.  We all beat to different tunes.  Sure we have the same wiring, the same basic DNA makeup and sequence which make us human (except any aliens out there) but something inside us makes us run in unique patterns, like a drip of water down a glass always seeking out its own individual path. 
It is not just our fingerprint that is unique, but also what we grasp and how we react.
 

My next novel which I am currently editing, Exposing Secret Sins, touches on this idea of unique paths chosen.  We can face the same impasse, but we often have a unique interpretation and go down our journey's path alone. 
 
Some paths are just, other roads lead down to dark and sinister places
We sometimes end up losing our soul, our individual voice inside, and become a slave to the pull of evil.  Sometimes we become a monster.
 
I hope you all have a good journey, keep your soul wholesome, and that something good happens to you today on Friday the 13th.
 

 Keep reading - Keep writing!



Enjoy this free eBook  The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to hear from you.
Please leave your comment - thank you.